Our bantam program looks to build an explosive athlete with the size and strength for the increasing physical demands of hockey at the bantam level. Other areas of focus at the bantam level include:
- Increasing speed and strength as these athletes continue to grow
- Athletes at this level need flexibility improvement.
- Our entire system from warm up to cool down develops flexibility as we work to improve every desirable component of a successful hockey player.
- The Full Bantam program is a 3-day per week program. Players can opt for On-Ice Only.
- As players enter Bantams and checking, FPT Off-Ice training increases dramatically (The Spring Program has 27 hours of off-ice training).
- Players will have 3-90 minute Off-Ice sessions per week (Mon/Wed/Fri) and 2-60 minute On-Ice sessions per week (Mon/Wed)
- On-Ice 06's 5:00-6:00pm - 05's 6:10-7:10pm.
- Spring Program runs April 1st-May 10th.
- Summer Program is Invite Only and runs May 29th-July 30th.
- Fury Goalie coaches will be at Monday sessions.
- Questions can be emailed to Jimmy Andersson at firstname.lastname@example.org
APRIL 1 - MAY 10
6 Weeks - $595
BANTAM ON-ICE ONLY
Monday & Wednesday
2006 - 5:00-6:00 PM
2005 - 6:10-7:10 PM
$895/$795 for 2017/18 Fury Players
39 Hours of Training
M/W 7:20-8:50 &
*GROUP TIMES AND REGISTRATION FORM BELOW*
*Acceptance must be approved by level Director*
*No Refunds if accepted*